Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mount Elbrus is the highest mountain in Russia and Europe.
Elbrus may also refer to:
- Elbrus Ourtaev, Russian stuntman
- Elbrus Tandelov (born 1982), Russian footballer
- Elbrus Tedeyev (born 1974), Ossetian-Ukrainian wrestler
- Elbrus Zurayev (born 1982), Russian footballer
- Elbrus (computer), a line of Soviet and Russian computer systems
- Elbrus-Avia, a Russian airline, 1998–2009
- R-17 Elbrus, a Soviet-designed tactical ballistic missile
- 160013 Elbrus, asteroid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elbrus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.