Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rondel (from Old French, the diminutive of roont "round", meaning "small circle") may refer to:
- Rondel (dagger) or roundel, type of medieval dagger
- Rondel (armour), a circular piece of steel, as part of an armour harness, that normally protects a vulnerable point
- Rondel (gaming)
- Rondel (poem), short poem of 14 lines
- Rondel enclosure, type of prehistoric enclosure found in continental Europe
- Rondel Racing, a British racing team that competed in the Formula 2 series between 1971 and 1973
- Rondel, a song by the English composer Edward Elgar
- Roundel, a distinctive round logo on military (airforce or navy) craft
- Roundel (poem), a poetic form devised by A. C. Swinburne
- Rondeau (disambiguation)
- Rondell (disambiguation)
- Roundel (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rondel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.