Hello, welcome to Wikipedia. Here's some tips:
- You can introduce yourself on the new users page
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too.
- Remember to use the show preview button before you save a page.
- If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page.
The Trinity article
I have reverted your edit but put a suggestion in the talk page. I hope you do not mind.
Of course, this is not to enforce any kind of behaviour, just that it is probably better to develop an article working as a group. Pfortuny 17:19, 10 Mar 2004 (UTC)
Chrisbitmead, I see you are doing quite long edits in several articles. My opinion (and I guess the usual one) is that before that, it is better to discuss them in the corresponding talk pages (the Discuss this article link). Really, that way you get your job enhanced. Thanks. Pfortuny 17:42, 10 Mar 2004 (UTC)
I think you're doing a decent job. It's good to have you here. Be sure to sign your Talk contributions with "~~~~" (four tildes), which inserts your username and a timestamp. Welcome. Mkmcconn 17:59, 10 Mar 2004 (UTC)