Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dutch Limburg may refer to the following:
- Limburg (Netherlands) (1866–present), a province of the Netherlands
- Duchy of Limburg (1839–1867), a duchy in personal union with the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Province of Limburg (1815–1839), a province of the former United Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Limburg of the States, territories controlled by the Dutch States-General from 1648 to 1794 as Generality Lands
- Duchy of Limburg (1065-1794), a state in the Holy Roman Empire
- Limburg (Belgium) (1839–present), a province of Belgium
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.