This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was speedy delete --Carnildo 04:35, 22 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Extreme school vanity. Establishes no notability and has no useful information. Delete. Ridethefire3211 18:36, 20 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Sub-sub-sub-stub with no potential to become encyclopedic. Gamaliel 18:38, 20 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- There must be hundreds of JFK middle schools. Placing it in Northampton is misleading. Delete. Dpv 18:40, 20 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, agree with Dpv. In fact, wasn't the middle school in The Wonder Years called JFK Middle School, and didn't the kid in the show make some comment about how it was one of several zillion schools making that name change that year? -R. fiend 18:48, 20 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Speedy No significant content or context? Rich Farmbrough 19:01, 20 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Agree with Dpv, misleading content. Speedy. Mgm|(talk) 19:41, Mar 20, 2005 (UTC)
- Speedy deleted. Content was: 'This is a middle school in Northampton, MA.' Neutralitytalk 19:51, Mar 20, 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.