Jump to navigation Jump to search
W6 may refer to:
- W6-class Melbourne tram, a class of electric tram that operates in Australia
- a particular width for a structural steel I-beam
- a postcode district in the W postcode area
- Wizz Air (IATA code W6)
- 7th step of the W0-W6 scale for the classification of meteorites by weathering
- W6 (loading gauge) on the British rail network
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.