This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was keep. —Korath (Talk) 16:50, Mar 17, 2005 (UTC)
Delete. Not worth as an article. --Minghong 08:33, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, not notable, animecruft. Megan1967 09:01, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep, 10,800 google hits for "F3 hentai"  Kappa 09:18, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep and clean-up. The animé series is certainly notable, but this article is almost useless as it stands. — JIP | Talk 10:24, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Is this really more notable than, say, the Formula Three championship, which also uses the name F3? Average Earthman 12:49, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Formula Three already has a page, I've added a disambig to it. Kappa 12:57, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep and cleanup. The series is notable but this article fails to mention why. -- Antaeus Feldspar 16:25, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep. Notable. How this can be considered "cruft" is beyond me. Xezbeth 17:38, Mar 7, 2005 (UTC)
- Keep as expanded by Kappa, although I would have voted to delete the version that was nominated. The article now states something beyond the obvious. - RedWordSmith 18:02, Mar 7, 2005 (UTC)
- Keep.Welldone Kappa for improving this. Capitalistroadster 09:36, 8 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep this version, icky as the subject matter is - David Gerard 11:19, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.