The church of St Martin, Withcall
|OS grid reference|
|• London||125 mi (201 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
The village was served by Withcall railway station, a small station halt on the long-since defunct Louth to Bardney line; a section of the platform edge still remains, and there is a well-preserved tunnel close by. Work on the building of the tunnel started in January 1852; the tunnel is 971 yards (888 m) long. The first passenger train passed through the tunnel in 1876 and the last train in 1956.
- Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 122 Skegness & Horncastle (Map). Ordnance Survey. 2013. ISBN 9780319229392.
- "Ordnance Survey Election Maps". www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk. Ordnance Survey. Retrieved 18 February 2016.
- "Forgotten Relics: Withcall Tunnel". www.forgottenrelics.co.uk. Retrieved 24 March 2016.
- Media related to Withcall at Wikimedia Commons